tirsdag 17. mars 2009

More customer visits and finally spring!

Last week I was in Seoul, visiting potential and existing customers together with a technical project manager from our Kristiansand office in Norway and our local distributor. The traffic queues were massive in and around Seoul, so we spent a lot of time in the car. However, several of the customers were interested in getting samples of the product after hearing the technical presentation of its characteristics and benefits, which was good to see. Especially now in these days when the business climate is harsh all over the world.






Picture of me with Bryan and Gerd, my Korean and German colleagues, taking a coffee break.







I also managed to get some time for sightseeing in some of the evenings with guidance from a colleague at the distributor and a friend's friend who turned out to live in Seoul. Seoul is really a bustling city with lots of neon lights, mega-department stores, tiny traditional mom-and-pop-shops, and lots of people and traffic everywhere. Even for me, coming directly from Shanghai, it was quite overwhelming!

Today I'm going with my Chinese colleague Ben for a visit at a potential customer here in Shanghai. After that I suppose the afternoon will be spent writing a visit report and arrange with the travel expenses from last week...

By the way, spring has finally come to Shanghai! I've been looking forward so much to the first warm days and now they're here!